About Me

I am a 28 year old Financial Analyst for a defense contracting agency. I have a Bachelors of Science in Management Information Systems, an MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship, and a Certificate in Applied Program management. I do not hold my tongue but that helps to provide you with my full and honest opinion.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I miss my android.....i think

I recently purchased an iphone 5. Ok I admit it, I might have just purchased it because it was an apple, and because I am a bit of a tech geek. Paradoxically, the features offered were ones I have already enjoyed on my HTC One X which is an andriod phone. So it kind of feels like I have taken a step back technologically speaking. Which brings me to my obsession of having the latest and not so greatest, but just having it because its the latest. I can also admit that initial scarcity might also have something to do with it. Either way what I like about the iphone is the fact that I am able to screen capture again, and the color saturation. I cannot say i like thinner and bigger because I already had that with the htc. Perhaps I like the benefits of having more apps available. Or perhaps its the fact that the world caters to iphones that makes me want to keep mine. But at the end of the day I must ask myself is it really worth it? Is it worth the hype? I dont think it was worth getting up at 3 am to purchase. Most importantly, i learned to day that I cannot directly share from my photo gallery to instagram. For an avid instagramer like myself being able to load shots instantaneously is important. I think I hear the samsung galaxy 3 calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment