About Me

I am a 28 year old Financial Analyst for a defense contracting agency. I have a Bachelors of Science in Management Information Systems, an MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship, and a Certificate in Applied Program management. I do not hold my tongue but that helps to provide you with my full and honest opinion.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Why you should listen to me....No Seriously

Let's Be Honest, Black people are picky. How do I know this? I am one of them. Perhaps that broad stereotype was extremely unfair. Touche! Lets start over. I am a picky person, and also OCD. For these two reasons I like (almost need) things to be perfect. Does this make me an expert? Of course not, but my years of knowledge combined with multiple degrees, and certificates might place me in the running. This blog is basically my space to review products and services commonly used so that I can assist you in your decision making process. You do not have to listen to me of course, but I highly suggest it because I would not steer you wrong (Do to others as you would have them do unto you). Plus, if there is a product or service not worthy of your time I have found there is strength in numbers so my complaint, might lead to your complaint, thus some sort of action. In reverse, good products deserve recognition as they can have positive impacts on our lives. (Are you thinking a product/service advocate?) The things I review were used by me and I am going to give you the good, the bad, the ugly Clint Eastwood Style. Hey when Your happy I am happy. Well actually when I am happy, chances are you will be happy. Thanks for stopping by.